Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall Reading Challenge!

Okay, so Katrina at Callapidder Days has began a Fall reading challenge. Since reading is only below God and my family, I'm in! Besides, like most devout readers, I am in the middle of 10 different books right now and would love to prioritize and organize my reads. Here goes:



List of books to finish Lord willing:

Reading with the kiddos:

Books I just want to read:

I think I better wrap it up there. I can't wait to browse the other lists so I can needlessly add more books to my list! :) But books are an addiction, so let the reading begin!

5 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi Jen - I really like your list. And I'm so glad you mentioned / recommended The Princess Bride. That may be my favorite movie ever, and I've always been curious about the book. Thanks for joining the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi, the Lineage of Grace series is fantastic and there are great studies to go with them too.

Susanne said...

I just added your first two to my library list. Maybe for after Christmas! :)

The Francine Rivers books are awesome!

Unknown said...

Great list!! I think I need to add that Leman book to my future list. I am reading Birth Order book for my challenge. I am also quite interested in the wife book, and the One Year Off book (I had heard of it before). So thanks. Be sure to post your reviews when you are done. I want to hear them!

Barbara H. said...

That first one does sound convicting. I had never heard of it before. The Princess Bride is one I have been wanting to read -- I need to make another list for when I get done with my current one! I've read a few of Francine Rivers' books, but none of the ones you mentioned.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts