Monday, October 09, 2006

We got Booed!


We got booed today! Our neighborhood is so cute! I haven't heard of this, but our neighbors said this is a tradition in our new neighborhood. Someone comes and leaves you a treat with a poem and a copy of a ghost. When someone boos you, you hang the ghost up so you don't get booed twice, and you make copies of the poem and ghost and deliver secretly two more treats to neighbors. Here's ours, it's really cute! If you want to do this in your neighborhood, I found a cute link here.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a darling idea! I wish we had more families in our neighborhood... You guys are blessed. ;-)

I MISS YOU!!! You need to call me back, Jennifer Pettit! Like, RIGHT NOW! :-p

Unknown said...

I got booed today too!!! Actually, a couple in my neighborhood did... I got CANDY!!!

Unknown said...

I meant to say A couple PEOPLE